JCCHS Summer Information:
– JCCHS will be closed the week of June 29 – July 4, 2020.
– Summer Hours are by appointment only. Please contact Ms. Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
– Please visit the JCCHS website or bit.ly/JCSS_registration for registration and enrollment information. You may also contact Ms. Faulkner at email@example.com with registration, enrollment, and transcript questions.
– To request a Certificate of Enrollment for Driver’s License, please complete this Google Form. You may also contact Ms. Armendariz at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional Certificate of Enrollment questions.
– Please contact Brad Hayes at email@example.com with questions about JCCHS athletics.
– Jackson County School System leaders are actively working to prepare for the start of the 2020-2021 school year. This COVID-19 Reopening Frequently Asked Questions resource will provide you with updates as we plan for a safe return to our buildings.