Greetings Class of 2020,
We hope that you are enjoying your summer. We have some final Class of 2020 updates to share with our Graduates.
The unfortunate news: We are sorry to inform our Graduates that state and local guidelines prevent us from hosting a prom this year.
The AMAZING news: We are diligently working to conduct a “Traditional” Graduation Ceremony on July 17, 2020.
WHAT ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS? To help us plan appropriately for this graduation ceremony, please complete the July 17, 2020 Graduation form. The form link was sent to your JCSS email account. It will close on Thursday–June 25, 2020 at 3:00 PM. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you complete the form. Please only complete the form once.
Important notes about the July 17, 2020 Graduation Ceremony:
- The number of guests permitted to attend the ceremony may be limited by state and local guidelines.
- We will determine the number of guests permitted for each graduate once we have the total number of graduates that will participate in the ceremony. Please complete the July 17, 2020 Graduation form.
- Students who participated in the June 12 “walk-through” ceremony are permitted to sign up for the July 17, 2020 ceremony.
- Students who sign up for the July 17, 2020 ceremony will be REQUIRED to participate in a graduation practice on the morning of July 17th. The practice time is TBD.
- Other information will be forthcoming for graduates that choose to participate in the July 17, 2020 ceremony.
Last time for good measure: It is VERY IMPORTANT that you complete the July 17, 2020 Graduation form.We are excited to celebrate our Class of 2020 one final time!
- Form Link: bit.ly/2BAkLi7