To ensure the safety of our students and staff, Jackson County Comprehensive High School will have a remote learning day on Thursday, October 29th.
October 29, 2020 Schedule:
- October 29, 2020 is a remote learning day for students.
- October 29, 2020 is a B day.
- Students will access their classes remotely using their teachers’ Google Meet link. If students do not know their teachers’ Google Meet link, they should check CANVAS for that information.
- Students are expected to login to their teachers’ Google Meet following the schedule below:
2nd Period: 7:45-9:15
4th Period: 9:21-10:49
6th Period: 10:56-12:24 (please note: this is 90 minutes straight with NO scheduled lunches)
8th Period: THERE IS NO PROWL on October 29, 2020.
- A final decision about after school activities on October 29th, 2020 will be made around noon. Be on the lookout for further information.
We have communicated with the College Board and will be able to reschedule the PSAT for January (more details to follow).
Students should check their email and REMIND for additional information.