Good evening JCCHS Panthers,
(1) As you are aware, Dr. Howard recently sent a message to inform you that all JCSS schools will transition to a remote learning environment beginning Wednesday, December 9th. At the moment, we will remain in remote learning through the remainder of the semester. However, you are encouraged to have a plan should we need to extend remote learning into early January.
(2) If your family can accommodate remote learning from home tomorrow–Tuesday, December 8th–you are encouraged to do so. To participate in remote learning from home on Tuesday–December 8th–JCCHS students will need to log in to all classes via Google Meets following their normal schedule.
(3) IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: Select students that have already been contacted by Mr. Hartnup because they were scheduled to take an EOC (Algebra I, Biology, US History) on Tuesday (Dec. 8th) or Wednesday (Dec. 9th) WILL NEED TO ATTEND SCHOOL ON TUESDAY (Dec. 8th) for EOC testing and report immediately to the Media Center in the morning. There will NOT be any EOC testing on Wednesday (Dec. 9th). Students that miss testing on Tuesday (Dec. 8th) will test in January.
(4) We will send out a message on Tuesday (December 8th) containing a schedule, details, and expectations for the remote learning days.
(5) School nutrition services will be available at each school on Wednesday (12/9) and Wednesday (12/16) between 9:00AM and 11:00AM for a 5-day meal pickup. Please complete this survey to assist us in meal planning.